La Manzanilla Vacation Rentals

~Casa de las Musas Rates ~

Rates
High Season
Nov 1 - April 30
Low Season
May 1 - October 31
Weekly $805 $400
Monthly $2,940 $1,300


The above rates are based on 6 person occupancy. Payment to be made as follows:50% deposit upon accepted booking reservation. Balance due upon arrival. Housekeeping (charged extra at $5 USD x hour).

Cancellation Policy Reservations must be cancelled 60 days before arrival for an 80% refund; the other 20% is an administrative processing fee. If reservations are cancelled less than 60 days of arrival you will forfeit full rental charges. There will be no refunds due to acts of God, nature, weather or weather related situations, mechanical failure, earthquake, etc. Cancellation insurance is the renterís personal responsibility. We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance for your trip. Cancellations for hurricane, earthquake or any natural disaster or any other noncontrollable situations such as but not limited to construction in the area, unusual noise or other disturbances are non-refundable. Please take out Trip Insurance.

Home

page 1     page 2     page 3     page 4

page 5     Rates     Calendar     Home


Contact Information - e-mail - wheeler@annewheeler.com

or Call - (604) 538 3993 Canada

The contents of this site are copyright © 2015 Daniel Hallas. All Rights Reserved.